Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Designing My Office....

Greetings from Sweet Grass Design Studio...

My office is finally done in my new home at Sweet Grass!

Be involved in my move into my new office!




the process of playing with accessories.

 
 

the bookshelf of design books.


 the fabric books with furniture catalogs.


the bowl of wood flooring samples.


the drawing markers for rendering interior spaces.


the final office design in Sweet Grass..

Using accessories, lighting, and home decor from Sweet Grass inventory. 

So come in and see me!


Until Next Time..

Brooke McReynolds



2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast that I see in your new office. It looks rustic yet modern at the same time; it looks cramped yet organized. Your design ideas are intriguing. I'm sure your future clients will think the same too.
    Metro Offices

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you organize your stuff, Brooke. It looks confusingly beautiful, which only reflects your artistic personality. You color mix-ups are very experimental that made your office cozy and inviting.

    #Allan@FormulaInteriors.com.au

    ReplyDelete