Thursday, April 25, 2013

High Point Market

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. 

This week I attended the High Point Furniture Market where I found a variety of innovative and unique furniture pieces and home decor items.

I used this week as a time to research and observe new and existing vendors that fit my personal style, as well as the aesthetics of my clients. 

I wanted to share with you all the "fabulous finds" from the week to see what you all think.


 Rustic Paddle Headboard.


Sugarboo Designs Beautiful Quote. 


 Robe Knots for Merchandising in Wesley Hall Showroom. 


Pillow Inspiration with Bow Detail. 


Guildmaster Showroom Artwork. 
**I'm thinking about trying to paint this myself.  


Wesley Hall Showroom Barstool with Contrasting Front and Back Fabrics. 


Global Views Showroom Large Twig Chandelier. 


Global Views Console Accessory Display. 


Surya Rugs "Inspired by Fashion" Window Display. 


Dovetail Showroom Beautiful Crystal Globe Chandeliers. 


Interesting Burlap Book Covers for Accessorizing Interior Spaces.


Custom Built in Book Case with "pops of color" as accent accessories. 

So did you like what you saw?

Come in and see us at Sweet Grass!

**I also wanted to let you all know my website is up and running for you to take a look at!

COMING SOON!

**Sweet Grass will have their website up and running again. We will be offering online shopping as a new service to our customers. Check Sweet Grass's facebook for updates!

Have a wonderful day!

Until Next Time,

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment